Integration and Choosing an integrator is all about trust. If you have a good integrator, good for you.
What to look for in an integrator
- They are there for you when you need them where you need them.
- Has been around for a while and explicitly serves your industry.
- Has more than one capable technical person to suit your needs.
- Has an experience staff and systems to handle emergency service.
- Is Financially stable.
- Has the knowledge and ability to provide all services required which includes: purchase of instrumentation, Panel design and building, O.T. networking experience, computer and cybersecurity knowledge, extensive knowledge of many different systems, installation and troubleshooting.